ageLOC Lumispa Activating Cleanser
ageLOC® Treatment Cleansers have been scientifically formulated to be used with ageLOC® LumiSpa®. Designed to work in synergy with the counter-rotating motion of the Treatment Heads, the activating cleanser are to optimize the distribution of anti-ageing ingredients onto the skin, while cleansing and exfoliating the skin to promote healthy, youthful-looking skin.
Developed using Nu Skin’s ageLOC® ingredient blend, these powerful cleanser not only thoroughly cleanse the dirt but also help maintain healthy, radiant, youthful skin. Enjoy a gentle cleansing experience as the cleansers renew your skin without stripping away your natural moisture balance.
- Effectively removes makeup, dirt, oil and daily grime
- Boosts your complexion’s radiance
- Feels fresh, clean, and rejuvenating
- Promotes a youthful looking skin
AgeLOC® Lumispa System participants showed the following improvements in their skin after 12 weeks:
- ageLOC LumiSpa Treatment Cleanser—Dry
- ageLOC LumiSpa Treatment Cleanser—Normal/Combo
contains Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum Seed) Oil, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, and Nannochloropsis, Oculata Extract to help maintain skin’s natural moisture
barrier, as well as Rhododendron (Ferrugineum) Extract to provide antioxidant protection.
- ageLOC LumiSpa Treatment Cleanser—Oily
contains Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root) Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, and PCA to help reduce oil production and soothe the skin, as well as Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Juice Extract and Carnosine to provide antioxidant protection.
- ageLOC LumiSpa Treatment Cleanser—Sensitive
Our most gentle formula. The cream is pink in color and contains mild surfactants that result in low foaming effects. It contains Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pinus Tabulaeformis Bark Extract (which contributes to the pink color), and Bisabolol to help calm and soothe delicate skin. Allantoin also helps to condition the skin.
- ageLOC LumiSpa Treatment Cleanser—Acne
It’s mild formula that contains 0.5% salicylic acid to help clear pores and reduce most breakouts. Low-foaming formulation prevents additional skin irritation. It also contains Carnosine to provide antioxidant protection and Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract that can help calm and support acne-prone skin.
How To Use
Using warm water, dampen your face and apply the Activating Cleanser that is most suitable for your skin type. Turn on your device after moistening the silicone head.
Slowly glide it across your face in broad strokes. Ensure that you do not scrub or press too hard. The device will pause if you are misusing it.
It will pause every 30 seconds. This is a cue for you to move to another area on your face. Your device will be turned off automatically after two minutes.
After washing your face, pat it dry gently, and apply any additional skincare products. It is recommended that you use the ageLOC LumiSpa system twice a day for two minutes to achieve optimal results.
- Clean and dry your device after use.
- For optimal and hygienic performance, we recommend that you replace your Silicone Head every 3 months.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ageLOC LUMISPA ACTIVATING CLEANSER IS RIGHT FOR ME?
You can select your ageLOC LumiSpa treatment formula based on your skin type and skin needs.
• ageLOC LumiSpa Activating Cleanser—Dry is suitable for dry skin.
• ageLOC LumiSpa Activating Cleanser—Normal/Combo is suitable for normal to combination skin.
• ageLOC LumiSpa Activating Cleanser—Oily is suitable for oily skin.
• ageLOC LumiSpa Activating Cleanser—Sensitive is suitable for sensitive skin.
- CAN I CHOOSE A DIFFERENT ageLOC LUMISPA ACTIVATING CLEANSER AND/OR TREATMENT HEAD THAN THE ONE INCLUDED IN MY INITIAL KIT?
Yes. If after using the initial kit, you wish to use a different Activating Cleanser or Treatment Head, you can order them separately.
- HOW LONG SHOULD THE ageLOC LUMISPA ACTIVATING CLEANSER LAST?
Based on twice daily usage, each Activating Cleanser should last 30 days.
- DO I NEED TO USE THE ageLOC LUMISPA ACTIVATING CLEANSERS WITH ageLOC LUMISPA, OR CAN I USE OTHER TREATMENT FORMULAS OR CLEANSERS WITH IT?
The activating Cleansers for ageLOC LumiSpa are specially formulated for use with the device. They enable the precise cushioning, cleansing, and interaction with the skin, optimizing the effectiveness of ageLOC LumiSpa’s proprietary treatment head action. As the only formulation that is tested and approved for use with ageLOC LumiSpa, they provide a complete range of benefits to promote healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- HOW DOES ageLOC LUMISPA WORK WITH THE ACTIVATING CLEANSERS?
The Activating Cleansers are designed specifically for use with ageLOC LumiSpa Skin Care Kit. The special formula enable to work synergistically with the counter-rotating motion of the heads to optimize distribution of anti-aging ingredients onto the skin while deep cleansing to promote healthy, youthful and glowy skin.
- CAN I USE THE ACTIVATING CLEANSERS WITHOUT ageLOC LUMISPA?
The Activating Cleansers have been specifically developped to optimize the Micropulse Oscillation technology performance of the Lumispa Device to bring superior anti aging and skin renewal benefits to the skin. To ensure the best results, it is highly recommend to use the Activating Cleansers with ageLOC LumiSpa.
- DO I NEED TO REMOVE MY MAKEUP BEFORE USING AGELOC LUMISPA?
AgeLOC Lumispa provides a deep cleansing for the skin, so the makeup can be effectively removed. Therefore no need to remove makeup before using Lumispa at night. However, it is recommended to use the eye makeup remover to gently remove the eye makeup in addition to Lumispa.