While it cannot replace a healthy diet, LifePak+ can certainly supplement one. Composed of 13 valuable vitamins and 9 minerals, LifePak+ targets different functions of our body:
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Zinc and Iodine contribute to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Copper and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C, Biotin and Magnesium contribute to the normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc, Iodine, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamins B3 contribute the maintenance of normal skin.
Take a look at our nutrients table for more information on the different vitamins and minerals.
Take the content of one (1) sachet twice daily with 250 ml of liquid with your morning and evening meals.