Nu Skin Tru Face Line Corrector
When you look in the mirror, do you focus on your best face or your imperfections? Tru Face® Line Corrector targets signs of ageing with pro-collagen peptides that help soften moderate to deep lines around your mouth, eyes, and forehead. Scientists understand that peptides have the ability to send age-reversing signals to collagen-producing cells, promoting younger looking skin. Tru Face® Line Corrector offers a targeted approach to help diminish the most aggressive signs of ageing while still being gentle and safe for all skin types.
- Reduces the appearance of moderate to deep lines and wrinkles.
- Minimizes the appearance of dermal creases around the mouth and forehead.
- Smoothes the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Targets signs of mechanical aging.
- Delivers results in as early as four weeks.
- Clinical testing has shown continued improvement over six months.
Better to Partner with
- ageLOC Galvanic Facial Spa
- ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra
- ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra Uplifting Cream
- ageLOC LumiSpa®
Clinically Proven Results
What Powers It
- A unique blend of Peptides, and Centella Asiatica Extract—help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin, and Sweet Almond Extract—help visibly smooth and soften skin.
How To Use
Use after a Nu Skin cleanser and toner of your choice. Apply both morning and night to lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead. Follow with a Nu Skin moisturiser of your choice.
For optimal results, use Tru Face Line Corrector with ageLOC Galvanic Spa:
Attach the Focus Area Conductor to the device.
Step 1: Apply Tru Face Line Corrector to the lines and wrinkles you want to target. Apply to only one of these areas at a time. Make sure to leave a thin layer of product on the surface of your skin.
Step 2: Push the selection button until the number 3 is lit on the display. This application will take 5 minutes.
Pro Tip: When targeting multiple areas, you can use the five minutes for more than one area. Small application areas typically do not require more than one or two minutes each.
Step 3: Thoroughly wet hands with NaPCA Moisture Mist or water. Hold the device with a moistened hand while touching the chrome plate on the back and begin to slowly glide the conductor head over your skin.
Be careful to avoid sensitive areas like your eyes, eyelids, and lips.
The device will beep once, twice, or three times to indicate that it has automatically adjusted to your skin.
After this, your galvanic application has begun, and the device will beep every 10 seconds to indicate the unit is on and working, and every 5 seconds when your application is almost complete.
Step 4: When your galvanic application is over, the device will emit a long beep followed by two short beeps and automatically turn off. Repeat steps 1 through 3 for each targeted area. When finished with all applications, rub any remaining product into your skin and wipe any leftover product from the device with a damp towel.